Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring Skiing

March 13 wasn't quite Spring but the 13C temp and Sunshine sure made it feel that way. Took Robin, Mason and his friend to Blue today. Mason opted not to have a membership for Christmas and opted for a tablet instead. I told him I would put him on the hill one day so today was it. $73.00 later we had a lift ticket, snow board and boots.

+

I love Spring Skiing , hands down. I like the snow ...really love the snow and to be out in the warm sunshine is simply amazing. Masons friend was pretty new so Robin and I took off for the first hour and got a bunch of runs in. There was no one on the hill and most of the time we rode up by ourselves. We got together with Mason and friend and did a few runs on the freshly groomed Happy Vally ...love the corduroy trail. We broke for dinner around 7:00 and pigged out on some Bamboozle Burgers , pretty reasonable dinner .... $41.00 to stuff 3 16 year olds and myself. Day tuned to nigh while we ate and we returned to the hill under darkness. Headed up to Water Fall then made out way back to Tranquility before calling it a night just before they shut down the hill at 10:00 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment