Tuesday, October 30, 2012

2012-2013

Its been awile since I posted here ,  something to do with the fact that its been Summer!  

Last week I purchased  five 5X7 passes to Blue.    Myself ,  Ryan , Robin , Mason and Noah will be hitting  the slopes.

After not getting new Skis last year I committed to picking up some before this season began.   I have been wanting shorter dual tipped Skis but I settled for the 150cm  K2 A.M.P. Force Skis instead.



The idea behind this ski is a no brianer fun time boards.  I  have been in 195-205 cm Skis last year that were 10+ years old so its about time to upgrade to something that's fun and easy and certainly more appropriate for Blue.  Below is a review for my new boards,  can't wait to check them out... bring on the snow! 







No comments:

Post a Comment