Friday, December 13, 2013

Snowy Friday December 13th, 2013

 Mason and I headed to the hill today.   Temps were just as cold as yesterday but the winds were allot less and I had 2 pairs of socks on!    Did a run on Cruiser then headed to the village meeting up with Patrick.   We checked out Happy Valley open for the first time this season.     It was snowing heavily and there was tons of deep powder to be found everywhere.    The main runs were a bit tough with the snow piling up here and there but overall its was pretty good conditions.   Got stuck on the century express for about 10 min ... my feet got really cold.   When we took a lunch break I took the boots off and my feet were quite painful for 10 minutes as they warmed up ... so much for the second layer.    I left  Mason at the Central Cafe ,  he was getting picked up by Amber heading to Wasaga for the weekend.  I headed home because I was working at 4pm.  



No comments:

Post a Comment